Digital Imaging Partner
Cortona On The Move seeks volunteers of all nationalities, languages and skills for its 2019 edition.
We are only able to put on a well-organised festival with a rich programme of events thanks to the energy of our voluntary staff who we like to reward with a stimulating and enjoyable training experience.
You will have a chance to learn about the mechanisms and stages involved in developing a big production, to see the world of contemporary photography from the inside, to chat with field experts and international picture editors and to meet like-minded people from all over the world in the extended family of Cortona On The Move.
Are you practical, energetic and a good communicator?
We need your help to manage the following activities June 24 to July 16, 2019. Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 9th.
Activity: Exhibition set-up/dismantling
Requirements: good with your hands, willingness to do cleaning work
Activity: Hosting artists and speakers at exhibitions and events
Requirements: good relationship skills and basic knowledge of English
Activity: Organising staff dining facilities and helping with the catering
Requirements: organisation and multitasking skills
Activity: Helping to set up classrooms, events and the festival store (COTM ZONE)
Requirements: logistical skills and willingness to do cleaning work
Are you willing to take responsibility and work under pressure ? Are you good at teamwork and meeting deadlines ?
If you already have field experience and the words management, social engagement and exhibition assistant don’t frighten you, then apply as a candidate to help the Management with these specific tasks:
- Country of origin: no restrictions
- Languages: Italian and fluent English
- Experience: design, architecture, fine arts, exhibition building
- Skills: Attention to details and ability to work under pressure. Strong relational, manual and time management skills. Ability to manage the workflow of technical equipment at each location and support to coordinate technique and assistance personnel. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google Drive package is welcome
- Period: from June 4 to July 19.
- Bonus: 200 Euros plus lodging expenses for non-residents of the district of Cortona and province.
- Applications: send in your application to email@example.com
- Country of origin: local residents only
- Language: fluent English
- Period: choice of 3 periods between July 11 and September 29
- Bonus: 300 Euros
- Applications: send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each member of our voluntary staff will receive a Staff Badge, giving access to all events and exhibitions for the entire festival period, plus our T-shirt. From June 24 to July 16 all members of our volunteers will be guaranteed full reimbursement of their meal expenses. Accomodation costs will also be reimbursed to anyone who is already on their second tour (or more) as a Cortona On The Move volunteer.